Sunday

I'm Seeing Stars, I Can't Believe My Eyes...


Product 1: Highlight Stars Amethyst Ring by H.Stern

Details: 18K Gold, A pave diamond star beneath a 21.2 karat rectangle amethyst. 

Retail: $6,300 (because the fall out doesn't effect all of us)

Side notes: H. Stern can really do no wrong. Diane Von Furstenberg designed a genius line for this company. H. Stern jewelry will always be glamourous and sought after and since the cocktail ring will never go out of fashion, these are perfect investments. Another fabulous designer, Fred Leighton also has a beautiful ring, featured on Style.com's NEED IT NOW... 

Now, don't get me wrong, I know what it's like out there for people right now. But, come on, if a girl can't dream about jewelry... what is she going to stargaze over?

No comments:

Post a Comment