Saturday

I Got Lost with that Lover's Knot...


Talisman Hammered Gold Love Knot Earrings by H. Stern & DVF

Polished and hammered 18K gold fashioned into the iconic Love Knot. Numerous Styles available in gold and diamond. 

Retails for $1,800.00 (other designs range from $1,600.00 to $26,000)

Side notes: I know that H. Stern and DVF do not need my blog for press. I also understand that will be a long winter until I can afford these earrings (I am banking on you Obama, to help my dreams come true)... however, some of the other Love Knot designs have gotten a bit more air time than this particular pair and since my heart beats double time for H. Stern, I am adding them. This actual pair has a bit of a vintage look to them. We HEART Vintage. 

They will be mine, oh yes, they will be mine. 

Shop here

No comments:

Post a Comment